FPA have joined with the young people’s sexual health charity Brook to launch the first ever UK Sexual Health Awards, and we need you to nominate the individuals and organisations whose work in sexual health deserves to be recognised.
There are six categories of award, including the JLS young person of the year (backed by award-winning urban boy band JLS) and the prestigious Rosemary Goodchild Award for excellence in journalism.
The Award categories are:
* UK sexual health professional of the year.
* UK young person sexual health project of the year.
* UK adult sexual health service/project of the year.
* JLS young person of the year.
* Pamela Sheridan Innovation in sex and relationships education Award.
* Rosemary Goodchild Award for excellence in sexual health journalism.
Entries are welcome in all categories from professionals and volunteers.
Nominations for the Awards close on 31 December 2011 and the winners will be honoured at a glittering Awards night on Thursday 15 March 2012 in London.
The Awards will be hosted by one of Britain’s best-loved TV presenters, Davina McCall, who has constantly supported the work of sexual health charities.
Visit www.uksexualhealthawards.org.uk to make a nomination, find out more information, or to book an individual place or group table at the event
FPA and Brook – working together for sexual health.